this image is nothing more than a visual thought/record whilst working in my studio....
Dancing in amongst the world of art. Imagining a better/different future. Scoping in amongst the scraps of imagery and finding a way to weave them together. Collecting experiences. Gathering ideas. Assembling text. Setting myself rules. Ripping. Exercising. Seeking a sense of something I haven't quite yet put my finger on......
- have been reading: Society of the Spectacle
- Making my way through The Fold
- Absorbing works in The National Gallery (I realise I will need to go back many times the more research I do and links with the book above)
- Visiting the London Art Fair
- Loving the works at one of my favourite galleries
- Some great shows/courses/lectures coming up here
- bumped in to one of my ex-tutors from my BA course; you might want to check out her project here
- Fantastic visual interview with this artist (how I wish I had a studio like this)
- Discovered this article on Collage Now
- Love this song by Warpaint
- ArtLacuna has a great one night only coming up Thursday 30th January, see here
- Looking forward to visiting this collage exhibition
- less than one week to go for the next course with me
- Interesting studio methodology by this artist